Monday, May 3, 2010

Kitty needs a family . . .

This beautiful, lovely cat (1-2 years old, female, spayed) needs a new family. She was given to me last week - and I happily accepted her - before it was known that she has no clue as to the purpose of a litter box. My house cannot accommodate a cat that is not used to a litter box, and my county ordinances do not permit off-leash pets outdoors. How this sweet thing was ever an outdoor cat I cannot imagine, but obviously she was. So, if there's anybody out there, who can give Kitty a home, let me know. P.S. -- she is very affectionate, but also appears depressed, most of the time looking down, as she does in this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lya Sorano said...

Kitty is staying!