Saturday, February 21, 2009

Master Gardeners are coming out of hibernation.


The Hall County MG Expo will be held in Gainesville on April 10 and 11; one of the best gardening shows in North Georgia, it is an event not to be missed.

This year, Georgia Master Gardeners celebrate the 30th anniversary of the organization with a conference, on October 17, in the Busbee Center (very nice; capacity: 350) at Gwinnett Tech in Lawrenceville. No information on the GMG web site yet, but no doubt it will emerge soon. In the meantime, ask questions or offer comments on this blog and I'll pass them on.


2 comments:

~CC Catherine said...

Lya, If I'm in town the weekend of April 10th, I might try to go to the Hall Cty garden show...sounds cool! We have to set our February/March tea date soon! The weeks are flying! ~CC Catherine ;)

Lya Sorano said...

Let me know, Catherine. I think "the soap man" (http://uglysoap.blogspot.com/) will be a vendor there, in which case I will probably go both Friday and Saturday. Otherwise, just one of the days. February is just about gone; how about tea in March?